Saturday, February 14, 2009

"Amira" a shop for locals!

I bumped into this little shop (AMIRA) in the lobby of the Hotel Gansevoort South to find a unique shop owner adding a special twist to an "in lobby" hotel shop.


Amanda has created a gift shop where she works for herself with no bosses. Amanda likes to stock local artists/ companies and promote the talent we have at home in Miami and actually has locals as regular shoppers. Krelwear is one of Miami brands in store and Krelwear are actually showing thier collections during fashion week in New York City next week.


Everything in her small shop is quality giving in to her philosophy that if she herself would not use then she would not be able to sell it.

Amanda says - "I'm constantly trying to make it better, learn more about the business and find unique and original items. I already consider it special as my partners and myself are always there taking care of the customers and I've perceived clients really like that. Also, we have many things that one can find in my boutique that can't easily be found anywhere else in Miami Beach."

Check out AMIRA at the Hotel Gansvoot South, send an email to Amanda and watch more fashion on the StyleWise website.

No comments: